-
June 26th, 2004, 12:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hung OVER!
gotto go to work in a few..
damn kids choir... [img]mad.gif[/img]
then yardwork after... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I just wanna go back to bed.
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Know what you mean, I'm still blowing bubbles!
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
not how I wanted to spend my day off, y'know?
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Although, whats up with the 'kids choir' ?
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:39 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I work at a church.
some choir coming in to do a recording....
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Wow, you work in a church, never saw that one coming! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:42 PM
#7
Inactive Member
most people don't. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:45 PM
#8
Inactive Member
So besides recording little darling kids, what was else do you practice at the church? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
black magic. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>
-
June 26th, 2004, 12:53 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks